Hi there
Today I have been spending quite some hours on my project again. I love it :)
What I have made is that you lose the line of sight of your dead units and that you have an improved line of sight for units that stand on a hill(an idea of my ISA-mate)
Furthermore I created that destroyed tanks are now destroyed for real. At first they could walk and even still shoot for some seconds. Also enemy tanks could not die at all. Now all of this is fixed.
I also added a win-condition by the way.
What you can see in the image above is two desert tanks standing on a hill, with a big line of sight.
In the right corner you can see a green tank with normal line of sight. The other tank you can see has just been killed, and the fog of war around it is fading in again.
I like doing this in English btw, so I'll probably stick to it.

Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten